Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On the topic of Puerto Rico

With much heartfelt gratitude and appreciation, I was approached with the opportunity to submit a blog entry to a travel Website, Unpaved South America, a while back. The editor asked me to write about Puerto Rico, and gave me the liberty to write from whichever angle I desired. Since many have not heard about this small island, I chose to focus on the things which makes Puerto Rico unique. Therefore, I decided to write about the island's relationship with the U.S, and the mixture of cultures which permeates the island. Hope you all enjoy reading, "Dichotomy in the 'Island of Enchantment.'"

3 comments:

Girl*wander said...

Great work! I really enjoy your blog as you give great insight into the history, current state and 'sabor' of PR.

adriana said...

Hello Girl*wander,

Thank you for your comments! It's greatly appreciated. :)

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog, keeps me updated on things happening in PR while living in NJ.
Thanks...Laurie